Conditions of entry for Website Feedback Giveaway
1. The Promoter is Flight Centre Travel Group trading as Travel Associates ABN 25 003 377 188 ACN 003 377 188. Head Office, Level 2, 545 Queen Street, Brisbane QLD 4000.
Conditions of Entry
2. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry by each entrant.
3. Entry is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or older, who enter the promotion in the required manner.
4. Employees of Flight Centre Travel Group and their immediate families are not permitted to enter.
Duration of Promotional Period
5. The competition commences at 07.00am AEST on Friday 30 May 2015.
6. The competition closes at 11.59pm AEST on Monday 8th June 2015.
How to Enter
7. Eligible entrants can enter the promotion in the following way:
This will result in a maximum of one (1) “primary entry”.
8. In order to qualify persons must complete an entry form where eligible entrants will be required to provide their current and valid email address. Eligible entrants must remain subscribed for the duration of the promotional period.
9. Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt and not at the time of transmission. Entries received will be considered final by The Promoter. Incomplete, inaccurate, erroneous, illegible or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. Entries must be received by The Promoter during the promotional period. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
10. Any costs associated with accessing the Promotional Websites remain the responsibility of each entrant and are dependent on the Internet Service Provider used.
11. The competition will be drawn at random from all eligible entries received using an approved electronic drawing method.
12. There will be 1 separate prize draw(s) which generate(s) 1 prize winner(s).
13. The prize draw(s) will take place at 11am on Tuesday 9th June 2015 at Flight Centre Head Office, Level 2, 545 Queen Street, Brisbane QLD 4000.
14. The prize winner(s) will be notified by email the next business day after the winning prize draw(s).
15. The prize winner(s) have until Wednesday 9th September 2015 to claim the prize(s). Should an unclaimed prize draw be necessary, the draw(s) will be held at 1pm on Thursday 10th September 2015 at Flight Centre Head Office, Level 2, 545 Queen Street, Brisbane QLD 4000.
16. The prize winner of any unclaimed prize draw will be notified by phone and email the next business day after the unclaimed prize draw.
17. The prize consists of 1 set of Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones
18. The total value of the prize is $399.
19. Winners must take the prize as offered. The Prize are non-transferable, non-refundable, cannot be sold or exchanged for cash and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
20. The prizes and booking of the prizes are subject to the standard booking terms and conditions of The Promoter.
21. Any passes and tickets issued as part of the prizes are subject to prevailing terms and conditions of use and any tickets or passes are only valid for use within the stated duration on the passes or tickets issued or the duration of the chosen prize, whichever is earlier.
22. The Prize Winner consents to the use of their name, suburb of residence and image for promotional and marketing purposes.
23. To the extent permitted by law, The Promoter is not responsible or liable for:
a) inaccurate/incorrect transcription of entry information;
b) purported entries that are not received for any reason, including because they are lost, misdirected or stolen, or that are received, but are late, illegible, incomplete, sent with insufficient postage (where entry is by post), or sent other than as directed in the entry instructions;
c) any problems or technical failures of any kind, including malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems or network, servers or providers, computer equipment, or software;
d) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any service whether or not caused by traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website;
e) unauthorised human intervention in any part of the competition;
f) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the competition;
g) any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by The Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to a prize winner and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying a winner; or
h) any injury or damage to persons or property, including to the participant's or any other person's computer related to, or resulting from, participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
24. The Promoter will not be liable for personal injury suffered during prize winnings. The Major Prize Winner, and his or her guests, must sign and return any liability release and indemnity provided by The Promoter and/or its contractors as a condition of a prize being awarded. Failure to return the signed releases and indemnities will result in the entitlement to the prize being forfeited and the selection of another Prize Winner.
25. This condition does not affect, and is not intended to affect, any rights a consumer might have, which cannot be excluded under applicable consumer protection laws. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of The Promoter or its servant or agents for breach of any such rights is limited to the payment of the cost of having the prize supplied again.
26. When competition entrants subscribe to The Promoter’s email newsletter they are agreeing to receive email marketing. In the event that entrants decide to opt out of receiving information on promotions, services and market research provided by The Promoter they can email firstname.lastname@example.org
or contact the Global Head Office on 07 3170 7979.
. The personal information of winners may be provided to others assisting, including prize suppliers and deliverers, and to authorities that regulate this competition. If an entrant does not truthfully provide all requested personal information, The Promoter may determine that they are not eligible to win the prize.
28. This promotion is authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPM/14/01208 and ACTTP 14/04026