WHAT WE LOVE
- Cuba in Depth - Cuba is a haven of many layers, untouched by modern influences and meticulously preserved. Uncover hidden gems that can only be reached on a discovery yacht, away from the crowds. This magical itinerary will have you discovering a whole new ‘old world’.
- South America Coastline - Explore the coastline of South America in absolute luxury on an 8 day cruise from Guayaquil to Valparaiso. Spend time at sea & enjoy facilities on board.
- Chilean Fjords & Falkland Islands - Monumental glaciers, mountain peaks and lakes – introducing a truly bespoke itinerary that offers up the very best of the islands and fjords of Patagonia and Chile before introducing you to the intriguing world of the Falkland Islands.
- Spacious all-verandah suite accommodation
- Unlimited complimentary beverages
- Five dining venues, from casual to fine dining
- Butler service for every guest
- Spa sanctuary, plunge pools and indoor/outdoor swimming pool
- Gym, yoga and pilates studio
- On board entertainment and presentations
- Expert Discovery Team Leaders and local guides
- Complimentary self-service guest laundry
- Complimentary Wi-Fi internet
- Return airport transfers and all internal flights
- Discovery experiences and shore excursions
- Scenic Enrich exclusive events
- Zodiac, kayak and snorkelling adventures
- The freedom of our e-bikes
- And of course all tipping and gratuities
INSPIRATIONS FROM THE BLOG
They take their beer seriously in the small Bavarian town of Bamberg. The town, which has a population of just 70,000, is known as Germany’s beer capital, with nine working breweries producing 50 different local beers. That’s not counting the 70 breweries in the surrounding district.
When it comes to knowing how to live the good life, the inhabitants of Andalucía in southern Spain all have PhDs.
Ask ten people the highlight of their Europe adventure and you’ll get ten different answers, and none of them will be wrong.