WHAT WE LOVE
» EXPERIENCE THE INTENSITY OF AN EXPEDITION CRUISE IN 5-STAR COMFORT Ponant ‘expedition’ cruises combine luxury and discovery. From the icy poles to the Chilean fjords, the remote lagoons of the Pacific to the Indonesian archipelagos. Ponant delivers authentic and enriching experiences, close to nature and far from maritime routes.
» POLAR SPECIALISTS WITH 20 YEARS’ EXPERIENCE IN ANTARCTICA – THE LUXURY YACHTS ARE DESIGNED FOR EXTREME REGIONS
Purpose-built expedition vessels, offer unmatched safety and sailing comfort. Ponant has the newest fleet sailing to the Polar regions, with Ice-1C ship classification, and fitted with the latest state-of-theart equipment, including Rolls Royce Stabilisers, naval-grade sonar system and award-winning environmental technology.
» NEWEST FLEET OF SHIPS AT SEA The perfect balance between chic and casual combine to make you feel as if you are on your own private yacht. Ponant's modern design of mega-yachts blend tradition and innovation and feature a sleek silhouette softened by elegantly smooth contours.
- All meals while on board the ship (from dinner on the day of embarkation to breakfast on the day of disembarkation)
- Captain’s welcome cocktail and gala dinner
- “Open Bar” (pouring wines, house champagne, alcohol except premium brands)
- Evening entertainment and events
- Butler Service for passengers travelling in suites on Deck 6
- English speaking lecturer, Dive Master or Golf Escorts on selected sailings
- Highly experienced Expedition team
- Water sports activities (except Scuba Diving) using the ship’s equipment
- Park entry fees into protected area
- Expedition Cruises also include “Cruise, Flights & Transfer” Programs
- Charter flight as per applicable itineraries (such as Greenland, Russia, Antarctica, Alaska)
- Meet and greet by representatives at the destination airport
- Transfers to and/or from the ship
- Other services before and after the cruise according to detailed programs
- Also included in Antarctica: Complimentary boot rental
- Also included in Antarctica & the Arctic: Complimentary polar parka to keep