#MYWORLDOFTRAVEL FACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM COMPETITION
Win 1 x $1,000 Travel Associates Gift Card
Conditions of Entry
1. Information about the prize and how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions of entry. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry by each entrant. Entry is via Facebook or Instagram only.
2. Entry is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or older, who enter the promotion in the required manner.
3. Employees of Flight Centre Travel Group Limited, their immediate families and suppliers, associated companies and agencies are not permitted to enter.
Duration of Promotional Period
4. The competition commences at 1200 AEST on Monday 5 June, 2017.
5. The competition closes at 1200 AEST on Friday 30 June, 2017.
How to Enter
6. Eligible entrants can enter the promotion by uploading their most amazing travel photo in the comments below the Travel Associates Australia #myworldoftravel Facebook competition post on https://www.facebook.com/travelassociatesAU, OR by following @travelassociates on instagram and uploading their most memorable travel moment photo to their instagram account and including the hashtag #myworldoftravel in the post caption.
7. Entries via Facebook will only be eligible if the entry is visible in the comments underneath the #myworldoftravel Facebook competition post. Entries via instagram will not be eligible unless the entrant follows @travelassociates on instagram and their entry is visible on instagram with the hashtag #myworldoftravel at the time of the winner selection.
8. Eligible entrants must own full usage rights to their photo and comply with the Facebook statement of rights and responsibilities to submit a valid entry. By submitting a photo, the eligible entrant warrants that they have full usage rights to the photo entry and that the photo does not infringe any third party copyright, laws or agreements. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for any entries which infringe third party copyright, laws or agreements.
9. Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time they appear on the Travel Associates Australia Facebook page competition post, and at the time of the Promoter's hashtag (#) search on instagram which will occur within 24 hours before and after the end of the Promotion Period. Entrants must ensure their Instagram profile is set to public at least 24 hours prior to the end of the Promotion Period and for at least 24 hours after the Promotion Period ends to ensure their entry appears in the Promoter's hashtag (#) search.
10. Entries received will be considered final by the Promoter. Entries which are incomplete, inaccurate, erroneous, illegible or incomprehensible or which infringe intellectual property rights will be deemed invalid. Entries must be received by the Promoters during the Promotion Period. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
11. Any costs associated with accessing the Promotion are the responsibility of each entrant and are dependent on the Internet Service Provider used.
12. A single entrant may enter the competition with as many unique entries as they like.
Selection of Prize Winner
13. There will be one (1) Prize Winner.
14. The winner will be chosen by Travel Associates Australia based on the beauty, creativity of the photo and on the quality of their photography skills in taking their amazing travel photo.
15. The draw will take place by 1200 AEST on Friday 30 June, 2017 at Flight Centre Travel Group Limited Head Office, Southpoint, Level 13, 275 Grey Street, Southbank QLD 4101.
16. The Prize Winner will be announced in underneath the Travel Associates Australia’s Facebook competition post and on an Instagram post on the day of the draw. The Prize Winner will be required to email their details to email@example.com and prove their identity and association with the winning instagram profile.
17. To confirm their identity, the Prize Winner may be provided an image by the Promoter that must be loaded onto their own Facebook or Instagram account.
18. The Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the result of the draw.
19. The Prize Winner will have until 1200 AEST on Monday 2 Octpber, 2017 to claim the prize.
20. If any prize has not been claimed by the winner by 1200 AEST on Monday 2 October, 2017 ("the unclaimed prize"), an unclaimed prize draw for the unclaimed prize will occur at 1300 AEST on Monday 2 October, 2017. The unclaimed prize draw will be a random computer generated prize draw. The winner will be notified by phone and email at the time of the draw.
21. The prize consists of: 1 x $1,000 Travel Associates Australia Gift Card
22. The total maximum value of the prize is $1,000 AUD.
23. The Prize Winner must take the prize as offered. The prize is non-refundable, cannot be sold or exchanged for cash and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
24. The prize is valid for 12 months from date of issue and can be used in any Travel Associates Australia store.
25. The Prize Winner consents to the use of their name, suburb of residence, social media profile photo and winning photograph for promotional and marketing purposes.
26. All entrants who submit any entry to the Promoter: (a) grant the Promoter and its licensees and assignees a non-exclusive licence to exercise all rights in perpetuity throughout the world in the entry material and all other material provided by the entrant to the Promoter pursuant to this promotion at any time; and (b) represent and warrant that the exercise of the rights granted to the Promoter in these terms and conditions will not infringe the rights of any third parties; and (c) indemnify the Promoter against any loss or damage resulting from any breach of the foregoing representation and warranty.
27. By entering this competition entrants agree to allow the Promoter to repost their entry on the Promoter’s Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, or Instagram accounts, the Promoter’s website (www.travel-associates.com.au) , blog (https://www.travel-associates.com.au/luxury-holidays-news) and within the Promoter’s electronic direct mail (eDM) communications.
28. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not responsible or liable for:
a) inaccurate/incorrect transcription of entry information;
b) purported entries that are not received for any reason, including because they are lost, misdirected or stolen, or that are received, but are late, illegible, incomplete, sent with insufficient postage (where entry is by post), or sent other than as directed in the entry instructions;
c) any problems or technical failures of any kind, including malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems or network, servers or providers, computer equipment, or software;
d) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any service whether or not caused by traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website;
e) unauthorised human intervention in any part of the competition;
f) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the competition;
g) any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to a Prize Winner and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying a winner; or
h) any injury or damage to persons or property, including to the participant's or any other person's computer related to, or resulting from, participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
29. The Promoter will not be liable for personal injury suffered during prize winnings. If requested by The Promoter, the Prize Winner(s), and his or her guests, must sign and return any liability release and indemnity provided by the Promoter and/or its contractors as a condition of a prize being awarded. Failure to return the signed releases and indemnities will result in the entitlement to the prize being forfeited and the selection of another Prize Winner.
30. This condition does not affect, and is not intended to affect, any rights a consumer might have, which cannot be excluded under applicable consumer protection laws. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of the Promoter or its servant or agents for breach of any such rights is limited to the payment of the cost of having the prize supplied again.
31. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
33. This promotion is authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPM/16/01236.