Luxurious Western Australia Holidays
Want to enjoy the beach lifestyle, relax in natural bushland, sample world-class local wines and watch an ocean sunset all within 30 minutes of a city? That’s just another day in WA when you come to Perth and explore.
Perfect for a short break, you can stay for a long weekend or a week long escape. Don’t wait another day, book your journey to WA with Travel Associates today. Perth’s must-visit destinations and secret spots:
- Only a short ferry ride from Fremantle, Perth or Hillarys, this car free island can be explored by bicycle, with over 63 beaches and bays to be discovered. Stay for the day or overnight at Rottnest Island.
- Swim with the wild dolphins and see them at play in Rockingham only 45 minutes from the CBD. There are no enclosures here, the dolphin swims are in the sheltered waters of the Shoalwater Marine Park.
- Discover the natural bush of Kings Park, one of the largest inner city parks in the world, overlooking the Swan River, only a short walk or free bus ride from the city centre.
- Sip and taste your way through the Swan Valley, WA’s oldest wine region, found 25 minutes from the CBD.
- Watch the sunset over the ocean from one of Perth’s 19 beaches, some found only 15 minutes from the CBD. Check out the favourite spots of Fremantle, City Beach, Scarborough or Cottesloe where you can enjoy with fish ‘n’ chips and a cold brew.
Looking to spend your days with a refreshing swim in a nearby beach and end the day with a fabulous glass of wine and locally sourced produce. This is part of everyday in Margaret River. In between you can walk amongst tall-timber forests, explore the serenity of ancient caves and so much more.
Perfect for a short break, you can stay for a long weekend or a week long escape. Don’t wait another day, book your journey to WA with Travel Associates today.
- Learn how to match the local world-class wine specialties with local foraged ingredients in cooking classes or degustation lunches.
- Breathe deeply along the secluded Cape to Cape Trail, walk amongst the coastal scrub, with postcard views of the rolling waves and stop off at your own secret beach for a relaxing dip.
- Crawl silently amongst the giants of the forest on an electric quad bike and learn about the amazing biodiversity hotspot.
To discuss your Western Australia experience, call 13 70 71 and speak with one of our experienced consultants or enquire online.
INSPIRATIONS FROM THE BLOG
The Kimberley isn't known as Australia's last frontier for nothing. The landscape tempts you with its otherworldly beauty, but there are many safety considerations when planning to get up close and personal.
The rock making up the cliffs is old, so old, it predates life on earth. Let that sink in for a moment.
“I can’t see any fossils in any these rocks,” I ask my guide Carly.
“These rocks were formed before there was anything to fossilise,” she replies plainly.
A cruise is not the only way to discover the Kimberley.