Travel Associates is proud to be part of Virtuoso, a network of the world’s best luxury travel agencies, hotels, tour operators and cruise lines. Virtuoso’s unique and exclusive range of benefits elevate every holiday – from room upgrades and late check-out to VIP cruise inclusions. Below you will find our current Virtuoso offer, as well as a list of Travel Associate Virtuoso members.
Virtuoso Travel Advisors
Enjoy the Summer Holiday of a Lifetime...
Escape & Cruise Tahiti
Relax & indulge whilst exploring islands dressed with white sandy beaches and crystal blue lagoons on this once-in-a-lifetime intimate luxury cruise. You’ll enjoy a day at Motu Mahana, Paul Gauguin’s exclusive, private retreat off the coast of Taha’a, snorkelling, watersports, bar service and a delicious feast. Plus gain access to an exclusive, private beach located on a motu off the coast of Bora Bora that offers an idyllic white-sand beach plus excellent snorkelling. You’ll enjoy a host of bonuses that only your Virtuoso Travel designer can create.
Small-ship Tahiti voyage from $5,635 per person*.
*Terms and Conditions apply.
To start planning your next holiday contact your local Virtuoso Travel Associates office:
- Ashmore & James Travel Associates – Canterbury, Melbourne 1800 460 462
- Connelly & Turner Travel Associates – Malvern, Melbourne 1800 655 368
- Freedman, Langhorne & James Travel Associates – Sandringham, Melbourne 1800 681 342
New South Wales
- Jones & Turner Travel Associates – Paddington, Sydney 1800 236 667
- Low & James Travel Associates – Neutral Bay, Sydney 1800 005 065
- Kennedy & Turner Travel Associates – Chelmer, Brisbane 1800 221 270
- Noller & Turner Travel Associates – Rosalie, Brisbane 1800 002 670
- Perchalla & Turner Travel Associates – Hyde Park, Adelaide 1800 136 037
- Reis & James Travel Associates – Manuka, Canberra 1800 739 288
- Raats & Turner Travel Associates – Cottesloe, Perth 1800 734 786
Contact Us Today
*Terms and Conditions. Travel restrictions and conditions apply. Please ask us for further details. Prices and taxes are approximate and correct as at 26NOV 2017 and are subject to change without notice. Should you need, solo fares are available on request. Prices quoted are on sale until 31 March 2018 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior. Prices are per adult are based on a minimum of 8 people, and are subject to availability. Accommodation is based on twin share in the entry level Category F cabin. Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies, government charges and other applicable fees. Credit card fees may apply. Flights not included. TA Agents please book under group code G3323. Flight Centre Travel Group Limited (ABN 25 003 377 188) trading as Travel Associates. ATAS Accreditation No: A10412.