WHAT WE LOVE
- Scheduled return airport transfers
- All meals on board & a varierty of dining options
- Unlimited beverages on board
- Wellness & fitness centre including yoga classes
- All tipping, gratuites & port charges
- EXCLUSIVE Choice Is Yours sightseeing options
- EXCLUSIVE on shore experiences or Exclusive Excursions
- Bicycles onboard
- Professional Cruise Director
- Expert local guides
Rhine, Moselle, Main & Danube
Rhone, Saone, Seine & Bordeaux
Italy, Spain & Portugal
Festive & Special Interest
INSPIRATIONS FROM THE BLOG
If you’re seeking the crème de la crème of French culture and history, then cast your eyes to the North, where the Normandy region offers an abundance of rich cultural experiences ranging from epic ancient battlegrounds to som
Lyon is the culinary capital of France, some even say the world.
Cruising the Rhine is an experience that you won’t soon forget.
Throughout the centuries the Rhine River has inspired poets, painters and composers of the ilk of Byron, Beethoven, Brahms, Goethe and Turner. But none of them had the chance to experience it on the S.S.