WHAT WE LOVE
- Butler service
- Laundry concierge
- Extensive collection of beverages
- Six dining options from casual to fine dining
- Wellness & fitness area
- Electronically assisted bicycles
- Professional Cruise Director
- Expert local guides
- EXCLUSIVE Scenic Tailormade GPS for self-guided touring
- EXCLUSIVE Scenic Enrich exclusive on shore experiences
- EXCLUSIVE Scenic Sundowners exclusive on shore hosted cocktails
- EXCLUSIVE Scenic Freechoice sightseeing options
- Authentic local entertainment
- Return airport transfers
- All tipping, gratuites & port charges
The Ultimate Europe
Rhine & Moselle
Upper & Lower Danube
France, Spain & Portugal
INSPIRATIONS FROM THE BLOG
They take their beer seriously in the small Bavarian town of Bamberg. The town, which has a population of just 70,000, is known as Germany’s beer capital, with nine working breweries producing 50 different local beers. That’s not counting the 70 breweries in the surrounding district.
When it comes to knowing how to live the good life, the inhabitants of Andalucía in southern Spain all have PhDs.
Ask ten people the highlight of their Europe adventure and you’ll get ten different answers, and none of them will be wrong.