WHAT WE LOVE
As a member of the world’s prestigious gastronomic society, the Chaîne des Rôtisseurs, APT’s exciting culinary choices are fit for royalty. The exclusive Chef’s Table Restaurant on Aria and Concerto ships, in particular, is truly a gourmand’s dream.
Once-in-a-lifetime Signature Invitations are included on Royal Collection river cruises. Sipping sparkling wine at a private recital at the Hungarian State Opera House or cocktails at a private reception at Grignan Castle in Provence are just a taste.
APT’s all-suite river ships can be liked to luxury five-star hotels. Spacious suites, including the exclusive and innovative Twin Balcony Suites, provide gracious and private homes-away-fromhome, with intimate enclaves and open decks for guests to share.
- Onboard entertainment
- Shore excursions
- Airport transfers
- Gratuities & port charges
- Wireless audio guides
- EXCLUSIVE Royal Invitation experiences (select Royal Collection cruises only)
- EXCLUSIVE Freedom of Choice™ sightseeing options
- EXCLUSIVE Signature Invitations to unique experiences
- Bicycles onboard
- Cruise / tour director
- Garment pressing (select suites on Concerto ships only)
- Private butler service (select suites on Concerto ships only)
- Room service & champagne (select suites only)
INSPIRATIONS FROM THE BLOG
Imagine a European holiday where you can find yourself waking up to a new destination nearly every day.
As soon as March hit, the population immediately started lamenting the end of summer. Cries of "Autumn is here!" were heard ringing through the streets as people prepared to hunker down for the changing of the season.
Freedom of choice: it's not something we usually encounter on a guided tour. The regimented style is often what turns people off, but APT has veered away from such restrictions on its Europe river cruises.