More floating resort than cruise ship, Royal Caribbean counts the world’s two largest cruise ships amongst its fleet of 22. As a large cruise liner, Royal Caribbean has a wide reach, departing from 44 destinations and stopping at over 100 ports worldwide. But the journey is just as important as the destination on a Royal Caribbean cruise. Onboard you’ll find everything and anything to suit your interests, from adventure centres to theme parks, wellness centres, Broadway-style shows and a range of bars and nightclubs.
Ovation of the Seas to set sail from Australia in December 2016
Ship highlights include:
- the world's first skydiving experience at sea
- the North Star observation capsule which gently ascends more than 300 feet above sea level and offers breathtaking views of your journey
- Seaplex - the largest indoor active space at sea featuring bumper cars, roller-skating, basketball court, circus school and more.
- modern family friendly interconnecting staterooms
- the world's first virtual balconies at sea
- delectable dining experiences with no set times, no assigned seats and no required formal nights
- the full service Vitality Spa
- a glass-canopied retreat featuring an adults only solarium pool
However no Royal Caribbean cruise is complete without the cruiseliners famous Royal treatment.