More floating resort than cruise ship, Royal Caribbean counts the world’s two largest cruise ships amongst its fleet of 22. As a large cruise liner, Royal Caribbean has a wide reach, departing from 44 destinations and stopping at over 100 ports worldwide. But the journey is just as important as the destination on a Royal Caribbean cruise. Onboard you’ll find everything and anything to suit your interests, from adventure centres to theme parks, wellness centres, Broadway-style shows and a range of bars and nightclubs.
Ovation of the Seas now sailing from Australia
Ship highlights include:
- the world's first skydiving experience at sea
- the North Star observation capsule which gently ascends more than 300 feet above sea level and offers breathtaking views of your journey
- Seaplex - the largest indoor active space at sea featuring bumper cars, roller-skating, basketball court, circus school and more.
- modern family friendly interconnecting staterooms
- the world's first virtual balconies at sea
- delectable dining experiences with no set times, no assigned seats and no required formal nights
- the full service Vitality Spa
- a glass-canopied retreat featuring an adults only solarium pool
However no Royal Caribbean cruise is complete without the cruiseliners famous Royal treatment.
To experience Ovation of the Seas for yourself, or any other Royal Caribbean cruise, enquire online or call 1800 017 049.