WHAT WE LOVE
- EXPEDITION CRUISING – Truly immerse yourself in a destination with a range of tours available. Includes cooking demonstrations, market visits, and more active options such as hiking, birdwatching and snorkelling
- TAILOR MADE SHORE EXCURSIONS – All small group excursions are included and hosted by local guides
- EXPEDITION TEAM – Learn about the culture, history and landscapes you visit with an expert expedition team
- SMALL SHIP PRIVILEGE & ACCESS – Enjoy the ease and exclusivity of APT’s small ships... cruise up to tiny villages in the Norwegian fjords or have lunch at a Portugese family estate
- FREEDOM OF CHOICE – Choose your tour with Freedom of Choice sightseeing
- SIGNATURE EXPERIENCES - Enjoy unique Signature Experiences ashore, exclusively for APT guests
- ALL-INCLUSIVE LIFESTYLE - All onboard dining and beverages
- INCLUDED Wi-Fi (select cruises)
- TIPPING & PORT CHARGES
- AIRPORT TRANSFERS
- All ocean-view suites
South America & Antarctica
It’s difficult not to fall in love with the Canadian Rocky Mountains.
Spices are one of those things I’ve always taken for granted. They are always there, in the cupboard, or on the supermarket shelf, when I need them. But there was a time, not so long ago, when wars were fought over these precious condiments.